3 Ingredient Pasta Sauce
- Empty a can of San Marzano tomatoes into a saucepan.
- Skin an onion and chop it in half. Toss it in.
- Add five tablespoons of butter (a little more than half a stick).
- Sautée for 45 minutes while you watch some Hulu. Every now and then, stir and smush all the tomatoes.
- Meanwhile boil some water, cook some pasta, drain the pasta. Try a non-default spaghetti, like a long fusilli.
- Pull out the onion.
- Throw the pasta into the saucepan with the sauce. Stir.
Post a Comment